The HDPC is currently looking for an afternoon receptionist in our office!
Position hours are from 1pm to 5pm, Monday through Thursday.
We welcome you to volunteer one to four days a week!
- Expresses agreement with Right to Life’s Statement of Commitment and Mission Statement of the clinic.
- Experience with front office work. We will train!
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for daily clerical tasks.
- Responsible for daily appointment calendar.
- Answer phone and take messages in a professional manner.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Respect confidentiality of clients and clinic staff.
- Greet clients and fill out appropriate forms.
- Schedule appointments.
- Make walk-in and returning clients feel comfortable and welcome.
- Keep office area organized and clean.
To apply, please drop by the clinic during office hours and pick up an application!
We’re eager to meet you!